Fettuccine Gummi (Japanese gummy candy)

Fettuccine Gummi : フェットチーネグミ

 I have heard that Japanese gummies are popular in foreign countries. So today I will introduce one Japanese gummy.

Fettuccine Gummi (Japanese gummy candy)

These Fettuccine Gummi are one of the most popular gummies in Japan, and can always be found in the candy section of convenience stores.


Packaging

Fettuccine Gummi, as the name suggests, have a flat shape like fettuccine pasta. You can see the figure in the middle of the package.

This is the lemon flavor (Italian lemon flavor), but there are also other fruit flavors such as grape and strawberry, as well as cola.


Looks

Fettuccine Gummi (Japanese gummy candy)

The gummies look like this. It is exactly as shown in the picture.

Fettuccine Gummi (Japanese gummy candy)

Each fettuccine gummy is less than about 5 cm long. It is thicker than pasta.

They are covered with a white powder, which is what makes Fettuccine Gummi unique. This powder makes the gummi even juicier and tastier.

It is the same mechanism as the Happy Turn I introduced before.

japanesesnackslover.blogspot.com


Flavor

Fettuccine Gummi (Japanese gummy candy)
This is a Italian lemon flavor, so it is very sour. But not only that, it also has the juiciness and pleasant bitterness of lemon, making it not only sour but also very tasty.
The sweetness is moderate.

I think Fettuccine Gummi is classified as one of the harder Japanese gummies.
Maybe it means they are hard al dente with fettuccine pasta in mind, but they are so hard that you can't bite into them even if you chew them with all your might.
I would be surprised if pasta of this hardness was served in a restaurant🤣

I like the texture as I also like hard gummies.
The sprinkled powder feels crunchy in my mouth when I chew it for a long time, and I like the texture.
And the sour lemon taste lasts the whole time you are chewing. The aftertaste is also very refreshing.


I hope you will try these hard and tasty gummies too. Let's yum yum😋 


Fettuccine Gummi's official web site : https://www.bourbon.co.jp/fettuccinegummi/
Amazon.com : https://a.co/d/acyNbi9
Amazon.co.jp : https://amzn.asia/d/6rrNvRZ



Comments